Procedure for High Consumption Complain

Any registered consumers of the Water District with active water service connection.

Monday to Friday 8:00 a.m.- 4:30 p.m.

No noon break

Charges - NONE


1. Go to the Customer Service Clerk at the Commercial Division and report the unusual high consumption

2.Sign the Service Request Form and hand it to Customer Service Clerk.

3. The CSC will forward the Service Request to the Engineering Division for proper action.

4.The Engineering Division will deploy a plumber in the service connection to verify/validate the request complain to take proper action.

5. After proper action and the complain has been done, the plumber fill-up the service request of his report and return the Service Request to the CSC.

Flowchart for High Consumption Complain